Here at RentTrack, we’re looking forward to heading to the Mile High City later this week for the best tradeshow of the year: NAA Apartamentalize! As we countdown the hours until the event kicks off, we’re looking forward to a few things:
Hearing the sessions
There are more than 85 sessions at this year’s NAA, and we’re looking forward to listening into the topics on deck! Some of the sessions that top our list include:
- Rentonomics 101: Understanding trends that are powering the future of renting
- Multifamily 2029: 10 innovations that will change everything
- Meeting the needs of today’s on-demand resident
Plus, who can forget the headline speakers during the general sessions, Mindy Kaling and Laila Ali!
Connecting with you on the app
Have you downloaded the new NAA Apartamentalize app? We love the new features that it includes and look forward to connecting with you via the activity feed and through the new Braindate option! We invite you to set up some time with the RentTrack team – we’d love to chat with you about what’s new in PropTech and the best-kept leasing incentive on the market.
Sharing what’s new from RentTrack
We are excited to share with you all what’s new from RentTrack since you saw us at NAA last year! Make sure to stop by our booth (#500) to chat with someone on our team about our offerings to get your residents to pay online and on time.
In our booth, we’ll be highlighting:
- Payments & Reporting, our next-gen online rent payment platform featuring an easy-to-use experience for your residents and the option to report their rent payments to all three credit bureaus
- Rent Reporting, a solution to offer your residents to help them get the credit they deserve for paying their rent. With this incentive, RentTrack will report their payments to all three credit bureaus while giving property managers the option to make ancillary revenue – a win-win for property managers AND their residents!
Stop by booth 500 to learn what’s new from RentTrack and enter for your chance to win a $500 Visa gift card! PLUS, if you schedule your time before Wednesday, June 26, you’ll get an extra entry into our giveaway!